php - Array_merge unknown amount of arrays as variable variables -


Thanks for always helping out.

My code generates an array in the following format $ {'Ready Format' $ B} = $ temparraytwo; $$ Ready for $ $ ready formerge3

etc ...

  > 

Which works well and we know that we know the values ​​present with the $ B which we need to merge. However, I can not see how to do it when we do not know how many arrays will be created before running the script.

Basically I want to use the following to get the results, but you see that I can only do this for the amount of results which I think is not the actual number of the result Will give Any help? $ outputmultidimensionalevent = array_merge_recursive ($ {'ready format'. $ B}, $ {'ready format'. $ B}); Print_r ($ outputmultidimensionalevent); Echo & lt; Br / & gt; ';

Your problem is the result of poor design.

Instead of: $ {'Ready Format' $ B} = $ temparraytwo;

You should do something like this:

  $ Ready Format [$ b] = $ temparraytwo;   

And then:

  $ merged = array (); Forex Currency ($ formatted format as $$) {$ Merge = array_memory ($ merge, $ one); }    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -