sql server - PHP mssql_query upgrade 2500 connections advice -


itemprop = "text">

I have 3 servers, about 10-year procedural code that was developed in php using the mssql_query function so that my understanding Has been excluded from 5.3 and I am wondering what is the best way to update this code.

I have created a database wrapper class and all my SQL statements have started running through it instead of calling the PHP function, but it does not help me for any of those older applications Which will take a very long time to update.

I have thought of creating a PHP 5.5 or above server and gradually migrating applications, but it looks like a complete mess because there are so many classes that rely on all applications We do.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Both extensions are quite consistent, so an existing application in MySQLi without much difficulty It is possible to upgrade.

It is not as easy as sed -e's / mysql_ / mysqli_ / g ', but it has automated tools for example, this is the one: < / strong> which is a fork of a tool.

I think you have some types of VCS, but if not, you should make a copy of the old code before applying the script, and diff -ur Along with the source trees or something similar, to ensure that all the amendments are correct.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -