.ssh/config file for windows (git) -


I am looking for a solution to how I can use more than one SSP key and I know That is a config file in the .ssh directory that it will work, but it does not work on windows.

My problem is that I am using a private key to access the GIT server, so it seems: ssh: //git@example.com/directory, when I use the Tortoise I am doing it, then it works fine 'due to the possibility of choosing private key.

But I want to use the GIT representative in my IntelIs IDEA and there is the option to use only the git native shell and it also works, if I put the key, called id_rsa In the .ssh folder. Now I want to use several SSP keys (so my key will be "id_rsa_test"), so how can I configure .ssh / config file under Windows, it works with normal GIT server?

> One option IdentityFile which you can use in your ~ / .ssh / config file and each host You can specify the key file.

  host host_with_key1.net IdentityFile ~ / .ssh / id_rsa host host_with_key2.net detection file ~ / .ssh / id_rsa_test   < P> More info:  

Also check

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -