csv - Excel PowerQuery: null values in a number column -


I am using a PowerQuery query to import data from CSV files. Some cells in CSV files are empty. When imported into PowerQuery, these cells receive an error "Number can not be typed to tap value." The field (correctly) is identified as type = number However, I actually prefer these error values ​​only for blank entries, as they were in the original file "Change Errors" only to me these error values Allows to convert numbers into (It will not specify any blank or any non-numeric value). Any thoughts about how these values ​​are empty (or null)?

The column has been typed as the whole number in the "changed type" step int64. Change the type of column to decimal number. You should no longer see errors and your blank space will appear as "blank" and it will act as a nose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -