excel - Automatically shift data down once new data is copied in the same cells using button? -


I'm trying to use a macro button that sets the one time clicked data set A3: E 22 Sheet 1 to A3: E 22 Sheet 3. After being copied, I want to clear the data from Sheet 1 so that I can input new data into those cells which were cleaned now.

I'm having trouble transferring data to Sheet3, so that once I can duplicate the copying cycle of data from Sheet1 to Sheet 3, which I first copied to sheet 3 It will automatically go down and as long as I repeat the copy cycle I continue to stay down.

Is there a code that I can programmatically copy my button from Sheet1 to Sheet 3 to copy cycle so that the data will automatically change below on Sheet 3?

11/05/14 I have tried the code from north and it works very well on a new workbook, but I am having trouble transferring this code to my existing workbook. I'm getting out of "error where" set s1 ... "to reference worksheet 1 do I need to rename my worksheets or call S1? I am a rookie in coding so that any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Here are some specific codes:

  Sub-transfer data ( ) As a Rigid S1 worksheet, set the s3 = Sheets ("Sheet1") as the range range set, in the form of the S3 worksheet dim R1, set s3 = Sheets ("Sheet3") r1 = S1. Set Range ("A3: E22") r3 = s3.Range ("A3: E22") s3 Activate r3.Insert Shift: = xlDown, CopyOrigin: = set xlFormatFromLeftOrAbove r3 = s3.Range ("A3: E22") s1. Activate r1. Copy r3 r1 Clear and all    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -