.net - What languages to write a Portable Class Library -


I have classes written in C ++ (vc ++). I now, from these classes, I have portable class libraries ( PCL).

My question: Which language should I use to write PCL ??

If I do not have permission to use C ++ then what are the other options? Universal

Visual Studio 2013 Update 3 in C ++ / em> library supports the project, it is a static .lib library, dynamic as the .dll library or A, .winmd The Universal library can be used equally in modern Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8.1 applications.

Other platforms, such as traditional .NET desktop, Silverlight or XMirin, can not be targeted with Universal libraries.

If you want to be able to target any of these other platforms, you will have to regularly return to Portable Class Library , PCL, Projects. Visual Studio currently supports PCL Projects written in C #, Visual Basic and F #.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -