osx - Could use some help setting up and running knockd on Mac :) -


When I talk of a bash, then a number I've found that looks promising, but I can not afford to get me to do this work.

What I'm not clear on (for the beginning): Do I need to install the source code? Or what OSX client should run on itself?

If anyone has experience with this and I can walk through it, then I have to be very bound!

Thank you very much, -

By typing the following command into the terminal You can: Ruby-A "$ (curl-FSSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)" < P> After installing the Homebrew, you can install such packages on your system:

  Install the Alcohol pack pack   

In your case, You can do brew install knock and it should work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -