php - While shows only one result -


itemprop = "text">

I have this code:

  & lt; Php (includes "config.php"); // mysql connect and clear mysql (i) filter $ cislonakupus = $ _GET ['cislonakupu']; $ Su = mysql_query ("Select * from 'count_size` where' caslonacupu '=' $ cislonakupus'"); While ($ line = mysql_fetch_array ($ su)) {$ pid1 = $ row ['idproduktu']; $ S9 = $ line ['s']; Echo $ s9; Die (); }? & Gt;   

And as shown below, my table shows two records.

table "count_size"

cislonakupu = 123, S = 1

cislonakupu = 123, s = 2

echo first record only print out s as 1, and s as 2

Why is that so?

You have a dye in the loop

     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -