Special "My Contacts" group in Android contacts -


In Android, when the app displays Google account contacts, by default it shows only those contacts Which my contacts and starred in Android group

I would like to display this same subset of contacts, because lots of fuses in the full contact list It can be doped for each contact; This clearly needs the desired group id.

The question is: How can these "apparently special groups" be identified? Is their IDs or names fixed? (These tools tested by me are 1 and 2 for the "primary" Gmail account, but I doubt it is reliable).

(especially in the category in the contact common project) Can be identified.

  • == 1 Favorites
    • (Starred in Android) group for Default (My Contacts) group.

      However, both of these fields are available only at API level 11+.

  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

    logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

    java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -