Types of NETEZZA Planners -


What kind of employers do we use in Netazza and what are their uses? Eg: FACTERAL_PLANNER

Anyone can provide any link to get information about this, or please provide any link.

  • Star Planner,
  • I thought it was discovered
  • Star Planner

    Here's a Factal Planner, Factal Planner,

  • The document is entitled but the IBM website will not let me see it even after signing in with my customer ID. You may be more fortunate than the title shows that the Factral Planner estimates an algorithm (full table size) which is your fact tables, while the snow blast planner uses a different method (the relative size of the other table).

    I do not know I am relevant in any official document or training documents about Snowflake Planner or Star Planner. Search for snowflake or star always returns things about schema rather than planners.

  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

    logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

    java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -