java - HashMap string key -


I have a bug in my Android app and what I can not find is wrong, something that I think is problematic And I need your help

I have low embarrassment

  hashmap & lt; String, string & gt; Numbers = New Hashmap & lt; String, string & gt; ();   

And I am including data like this,

  numbers.put ("1", "one"); Numbers ("2", "two");   

Then I search for it like this,

  numbers.get ("1");   

Is that correct? Please note that the above is working well, sometimes I see weird behavior as I mentioned earlier

update, I forgot "put in"

No, this will not work. You must put the same type of keys.

Maybe you mean

  numbers ("1 one");    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -