Microsoft Access Control Source help in Form -


I have a table, it is called "employee", it has a field called "month" This field There is a lookup, which is to refer to another table called "Journalist", the "monthly list" table looks like this:

  Monthly month 1 January 2 February 3 March. . . .   

"Month number" is there, so I can sort the list in sequential order (alphabetical order will not work for the month).

I have a form where I am displaying the field "month" by using a text box (control source "month") I have set it so that users can choose or not change it ( I am using a text box so that there are no dropdown arrows). The issue is that it is displaying MonthNumber instead of the month name, I thought it would be a simple fix (and probably still), but I can not understand it. Any ideas on changing the display on the mahanama instead of MonthNumber?

Changing the primary key to MonthName works in this position.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -