python - Django ManyToMany Relation "Contains" Statement -


I am creating a small task manager, all the labels of the job are that I must select all the tasks in which some labels At the moment, I am:

  task = tasks.obages.Al (). Filter (label_in = label_list) .distink ()   

Returns all the tasks, where at least one label is also in the label_list, but I only need those labels whose labels All label labels are in the list

More precise examples: If I pass [['1', '2'] in the form of a label 'list', then I not all the tasks Label 1 or label 2 returned (now it is happening), but label 1 and are labeled as 2 All work should be returned.

I want to work with label in label list

The relation task label is many:

  class Work (models.Model): .... label = Models.ManyToManyField (label, empty = true, empty = true) ....    

This is reaching the limits of the OSM of the DNS, but you can try:

  labels = [ '1', '2'] qs = Task.objects.all (): qs = qs.filter (label = label). Distinct ()   

Obviously, very ugly, and it will be a very expensive operation for a long list of labels, but it can work to get you by.

Alternatively, you can see a mature designer tagging app that provides similar 'labeled' functionality that they handle 'included' problems by using raw SQL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -