rest - How to Update a resource with a large attachment with PUT request in JAX-RS? -


I have a large byte file (log file) that I PUT code is that I select PUT because I can use it to create a new resource or update existing resource.

My problem is that when there is a server or network disruption, during PUT request it says that I have a large file, during which the transfer occurs, there is a network failure. When the network starts again, I do not want to start the whole upload. How do I handle it? I am using the RESTeasy implementation with the JAX-RS API.

Some people use the content-range header to obtain this code. , But many people (like Mark Nottingham) say that it is not legal for requests. Please read this comment.

Apart from this there is no support from JX-RS for this scenario.

If you actually broke the PUT request that I just want to trim the files to the client:

  PUT / log / {id} / 1 PUT / log / {id} / 2 PUT / log / {id} / 3   

received / log / {id} then all The aggregation of successful slices will be returned back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -