SQL Server 2012 Basic way of removing doubles? -


I am new to SQL Server and it is only related to school.

I restrict myself SELECT , WHERE and ORDER BY

I This code is

  Use Northwind Select Manufacturer, Unit Part, Discount from [Order Details] where UnitPrice & gt; 100 and discount! By using   

different , there should be no doubles, can I still manage it anyway?

Edit: The assignment has to be unique product ID, so it basically ends with 29 and 38. Enter total 2 Lines: S

image details according to assignment Here

This will allow you to only get productivity which is unique

 Select  from the different productivity [Order details] where unitpris & gt; 100 exemptions! = 0    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -