tizen wearable sdk - How does an android app knows about a Samsung Gear? -


I want to know from my Android app, if a Samsung Gear is configured by the user who can connect or No

At the moment I use this code, which is less bad: If the user has installed Samsung Manager, then I think he also has a Samsung Gear:

  PackageManager Pm = context.getPackageManager (); Try {Pm.getPackageInfo ("com.samsung.android.gearmodule", PackageManager.GET_ACTIVITIES); Back true; } Hold (PackageManager.NameNotFoundException e) {return false; }    

There are good documents related to the SAP protocol.

- There are some resources that can help you check "helpful" items Sample applications are useful

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -