Where is Domino Designer Java agent template stored? -


I'm surprised that the new java agent gets the code generated by the DOMINOZ Designer template ?

  import lotus.domino *; Public Sector Java Agent AgentBase {Public Zero Notes Man () () {Sessions session = getSession () tries; Agent Contact AgentContax = session.getAgentContext (); // (your code goes here) hold (exception e) {e.printStackTrace (); }}}   

I thought it was our corporate standard to make it editable ?? |

These code templates are controlled in prerendex / java / code style / code templates. i actual location your / workspace Is going to mess in.

You can import and export the code template there. I will just keep my standard template somewhere else on a file server and ask the developers to import it. It is theoretically possible to do this in something else brilliantly, but it is probably uneven because no one is guaranteed that the files will always be saved in one place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -