c# - Create Test Project with Load Test Enabled in .NET Framework 4.5 -


I want to do load testing for my HTTP connection and TCP connection and for this, I want to make a test project, but I I'm not able to find the test project template which allows me to load test operation on my test method. I am using Visual Studio 2013 and .NET Framework 4.5, is this feature not available in the new version?

Please suggest how can I test the connection of the above connection with actual requests?

Where can I find the new version of .NET Framework and Visual Studio?

What visual SKU studio are you using? Is this visual studio final? You need VS Ultimate to load the load. Once you open the VS - & gt; File - & gt; New project - & gt; Test - & gt; Web Performance and Load Test Project

Is this the answer to your question?

Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -