c# - Telerik Winforms UI: Showing UserControl-Forms tabbed and docked -


So far I am using a standard winforms TabControl Fixed various modules of my application To host the form, for example, various gridviews, but in this way the whole form becomes very large because there are too many controls in it.

I want to separate everyone as separate "pages" each as UserControl (from 'I have heard, this form Better than use). Is she fine And how does this best apply with teleic controls?

I thought about using the RadDock control and add it to my UserControls as tabbedDocuments .

  DocumentWindow docWindow = new document window (); MyUserControls.FirstGrid ctrl = New MyUserControls.FirstGrid (); DocWindow.Controls.Add (ctrl); RadDock1.AddDocument (docWindow);   

Is this OK? Is there a better way?

  1. Forms are very different compared to UserControls. I do not know how you want to separate the different pages of your application, but always require 'host' for user control or display userstrokes. A form is a standalone window, basically.
  2. Using a redox and tabid documents is a valid way, but there are so many ways to separate different pages in your application, so I can not say who according to your needs is the most that's good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -