Choosing a value from a recordset using MS-Access VBA -


I want to create a search textbox for the name I set a DAO record to get the record like names entered I am using I'm returning more than one record, I show results to the user and I want to pick a name from the list.

  DAO as slow DBS Databar Dim RS as DAO Ricochet set the strings set as strSQL string as DBS = Current DB () Dim Divis First Name String Diver First Name = CST (MetastischFirst) + "*" StrictQL = "SELECT tblDiver." "& Amp ; _ "To TLBDover" & amp; _ "Like WHERE tblDiver.firstName" & amp; diverFirstName & amp; "';' Set RS = DBS OpenRightSet (SRSQL, DB OpenDynSet) Rs.MoveLast if Rs. Record count & gt; 1 then *** code to display the table with records so that the user can choose here *** External sub   

How should I approach this?

You cycle with these cycles with record set results: . A listbox or something.listbox1.additem rs.fields ("first name"). Value & amp; "" & Amp; Rs.fields ("lastname") Value rs.move next loop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -