cocoa touch - iOS: best file type to quickly read data from? -


I have large The Plist file, which I download from a server, contains a few thousand dictionaries, 11 attributes in each.

My question is:

To store this data, what is the best file type / structure to read it immediately afterwards?

I am currently using a binary plist format, although this still takes a lot of time, the reason is that I also have to read many attributes of the data contained in it and also Must have to display.

Your position is better to go to core data. I found that is really useful when you core Working with data

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -