ember.js - Ember select making model dirty on init -


By selecting this in my template, my model gets spoiled and triggers on the intuitive, why? I want to be able to update my model on change, but now my update function is triggered on init and I do not want to call an API call on every item init.

Template: {{Each booking in the booking item: Controller = "booking"}} {{isDirty}} // True {{view} "Content = date range = booking. PlayingOpenPreviewPat = "ContentDate" OptionLabelPath = "content.day"}} {/ code>

Controller:

  // It's running on init and when you select something UpdatePlayingOn in select drop down: function () {console.log (this.get ('currentState.stateName')); // logs root.loaded.updated.uncommitted} .observes ('playing on')   

As I value = booking Updating the PlayingOn Update features the same model's model and dirty model.

It seems that selection of amber can not control javascript objects, in this situation a date Object. Solves the problem for wiring my objects

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -