How to get the RSSI of bluetooth device in real time in Android 4.3? -


I am developing an application where I need to connect to the Bluetooth low energy device on Android 4.3.

But when I press the button, I get RSI by connecting it to the device with blade device and using BluetoothLeService.readRemoteRssi () I can; But I have to get RSSI every moment ?? I try Runnabal, but this readRemoteRssi (); The function does not log in.

The last runnable runner = New Runnabal () {

  @ Override Public Wide Run () {// TODO auto-generated method stub mBluetoothLeService.readRemoteRssi (); MHandler.post Delayed (Runner, 1000); }   

};

me BluetoothLeService.readRemoteRssi (); ??

In the on resume ?? Or how to do APIs can always get RSSI ??

Sorry for my English and I'm just new to this.

Thank you for your direction!

I have solved it.

Modify the following code:

  Last runnable runner = New Runnabal () {@Override Public runs zero () {// TODO auto generated method stub Mblutuellsere.raderemores (); MHandler.post Delayed (this, 1000); }};   

and mHandler.postDelayed (Runner, 1000); onCreate in

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -