ios - Static Library Code Phase Project header -


I read here:

that you set up different categories I can set one of my classes to the project in the header my library in the library to be public / private / project.

But for some reason, if I include the library in any other project, then I am able to use the class which should only be related to the project. Does anyone know how to do this correctly?

I'm pretty sure that public / private / project stuff is only an archive What is copied during, so that only the correct "code" .h files are "delivered" with the .a file. P>

When using the static library project (i.e. through source tree) you have access to all header files (although you may need to set up the header search path ). There is no way to have permanent "heading" headers from the project, which uses a stable library project and there is little reason for this either.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -