javascript - Having difficulty in implementation of linkedin recommendation api to fetch linkedin recommendation on our website -


Hi, As I have used the LinkedIn API on some websites, we recommend the link of the user's website to your Can bring on the website to show. Share of user profiles.

To do this, I searched for its implementation & amp; 2 API code & amp; I tried both, but it is not working from my side.

The first code, I tried:

  & lt; Script type = "text / javascript" src = "http: /platform.linkedin.com/in.js"> API_key: XXXXXXXXX Authorized: True & lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; Script src = "http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.5.2/jquery.min.js" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; Script type = "IN / login" data-on = "authSuccess" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; Script & gt; Function authSuccess () {var recos_element = jquery ("# ​​footer-logo"); Results (work) (result "work" ("people / ~: (ID, first name, last name, recommendations-received)") method ("get"). Var key in result.values) {var reco = result.values ​​[key]; recos_element.append ($ ('<' 


, say
& amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; Amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; + + reco.recommendationText + '& lt; / p & gt;'));}}); } & Lt; / Script & gt;

I tried the second code:

   gt; script type = "in / login" data-on / = on LinkedIn "> Hello,   

I We are also using the Linkin Member Profile plugin, which will send us the user's profile-url to get his profile into the Data-ID

  



  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -