javascript - Is it possible to prevent an image from being selected on a web page? -


I have a website that shows a table headers in the table, there is a text description and a question mark image Hover over the image to get help).

But allow me to highlight the table of users and copy (click and drag) without the image.

Is this possible? I tried the suggestion here

With no luck.

Can I mark an image as 'no-copy' or 'non-selection'? Use the div element and use background-image

Code> property to set the background image to be the question mark for the div element.

There is no text in div element, thus can not be selected.

For clarification only:

  & lt; Thead & gt; & Lt; TR & gt; & Lt; Th & gt; header1 & lt; / Th & gt; & Lt; Th & gt; Header 2 & lt; Div class = "question mark" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Th & gt; & Lt; / TR & gt; & Lt; / Thead & gt; . Question mark {height: 100%; Width: 10px; Background-image: url ("question_mark.png"); Background repeat: no duplication; Background size:; Display: Inline-block; }    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -