MySQL Query WHERE clause string comparison does not return results when it should -


I am quite skilled at MySQL but I have never run on such a issue.

I have a record in the "node" table which is the following:

  nid: vid: type: lang: title: 1 5 oa_group und cpa 2014 actions   

While performing the following queries:

  SELECT * FROM `node` WHERE` title` =" CPA 2014 action "  

The result set is 0 This record was imported through a CSV and for some reasons, the same type of questions were not properly worked on the records imported through CSV work.

Is there any explanation for this behavior?

Fixed! You were right @jiz I had to remove ubiquitous NB letters everywhere in every imported record.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -