php - codeigniter convert excel file to pdf -


I want to ask how can I convert PDF into Excel?

After uploading me after uploading 5 excel files and I convert to 1 pdf?

For now I use this code:

  / ** * Example: DOMPDF * * Documentation: * http: //code.google.com/ P / dompdf / wiki / Usage * * / Public Function Index () {// View all ideas in the normal $ - like-> Load-> View ('test') load; // Get Output HTML $ html = $ this- & gt; Output-> Get_output (); // Load Library $ this- & gt; Load-> Library ('dompdf_gen'); // Change the pdf to $ this-> Dompdf-> Load_html ($ html); $ This- & gt; Dompdf-> to present (); $ This- & gt; Dompdf-> Section ("welcome.pdf"); }   

Library:

class Dompdf_gen {

  public function __construct () {require_once APPPATH.'third_party / dompdf / dompdf_config Inc.php '; $ Pdf = new DOMPDF (); $ CI = & amp; get Instance(); $ CI- & gt; dompdf = $ pdf; }   

}

First of all, you have to dump all Excel to PRP array or var, after that you can create PDF as you want, it is a simple PHP script to convert excel to PDF, you can use it and it can be used as a sub-class of codeigner

Please check this url

When you use that class, your Excel D The ta will be with you so that you can use another class for PDF and this class will help you

Hope this is helpful for you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -