python - Random choice with negative weights -


and c . They are all floats, and can be positive or negative with the upper and lower boundaries.

How do I go about preparing a function that takes these variables as loads and randomly related verb ( A , b < / Code> and C )

Example :

  A = 10b = -2c = 7 < / Code>  

The function should take most of the time to A , C , and b at least often .

I do not have to deal with the weighted 'Random Functions' negative weight found on this site.

  weight = [10, -2, 7] offset = minutes (weight) = pivetates = [Z - offset + z for zip]   

You can now use a weighted random function which requires positive weight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -