ruby on rails - Figaro Gem and Missing `secret_key_base` for 'development' environment -


I have difficulty getting figaro gem configured in my app - here's what I have:

I am getting the error

Internal server error

secret_key_base Unavailable, set it to config / secrets.yml WEBrick / 1.3.1 (Ruby / 2.1.2 / 2014-05-08) Local Host: 3000 < p> Gemfile

  Mani 'sdoc', '~ & gt; 0.4.0 ', Group :: Doctor # moves the development in the background by moving it in the background. Read more: https://github.com/rails/spring Mani 'Spring', Group :: Vikas Mani 'figaro' Mani 'flickraw'   

application.yml

  Flickr API_key: 00000000000 ATC Flickr. Shared_set: 0000000000 etke development: secret_key_base: 0000000000 ATC test: secret_key_base: 0000000000 ATC   

secrets.yml (I have added env variable to see that it will fix .. it does not make any difference)

  development: secret_key_base:  # Do not seize the production secret in the repository, # Read the value from the environment instead: output: secret_key_base: & lt;% = ENV ["SECRET_KEY_BASE"]% & gt;   

I'm grateful for any help already ... I'm not really implementing it correctly Here is a link to the daggers docs:

This was a typo in Flickra API notification. I change "FlickRaw.api_key:" to "FlickRaw_api_key".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -