actionscript 3 - AIR AS3 Android Sound plays once but never again after fade -


I have an Android Android app that has multiple pages, each page has its own music and sound effects. Is executed from and the effect part timeline and part code is executed.

All this works well on AIR simulator but as soon as I run it on a tablet with Android 4.4.2, this is the first page, but once the first page music and sound effects channels Once exited (via the volume) you do not hear a voice from the application again Android 4.2.2 though okay.

I have detected the volume and the value is fine, I also separated the soundmaker volume and still do not have the sound.

The code is just basic sound and soundtransform code, which is exactly the same on Adobe Live Docs. I have also left the first page and to see if the sound is working properly and they are fine, went straight on the other side.

Anyone got any suggestions?

The issue was: omni-4.4.2-20140128 printed version: omni-4.4.2-20140318 and All in the world is all right again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -