asp.net core - Kestrel hosting basics -


I am in the process of developing an asp.net website, and by using vNext to host my website Regardless of the host, when I start looking for some basic hosting features, I think they can not be developed Do anyone know that the following features are available on all platforms with Castell with vNext hosting War Going to be:

  1. SSL hosting
  2. logging HTTP requests (such as IIS)
  3. IIS module (I'm not guessing, I only need to rewrite url to redirect to HTTPS)

    As repo Has been stated in:

    Evolution for ASP.NET vNext in this repository is based on a live web server.

    Because it is currently in the form of a development server, some features can never be your way. For example, IIS has features to control the boundaries of IP Address Mapping, Bandwidth / Memory / CPU etc. for hostnames. A development server usually has such features.

    As an IIS module, I can safely say that it will definitely not support them because they are IIS-specific, and nothing to do with Castell's IIS. > Regarding SSL hosting, this is definitely an interesting possibility, but it is not currently in the plans, it will definitely be useful for Development Web Server (supports IIS Express).

    Update: The repo documentation has been updated as September 1, so that it now reads:

    The ASP in this repo There is a web server for Net Core, which is based on libuv.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -