c# - HttpPostedFileBase always null when using a custom Html Helper -


I have created an HTML Assistant for the file (for file and file):

  Public Static IHtmlString File (This HtmlHelper HTML, String Text, String Name, IDictionary & lt; String, Object & gt; Attributes) {// Code Snap TagBolder input = New Tag Creator ("Input"); Input. Merge author ("type", "file"); Input.MergeAttribute ("name", name, true); Input.GenerateId (name); Tmedell, expression (tmp), url string text), text, tap); }   

Everything is not fine unless I have the following model:

  public class AdvertViewNewModel: ViewModel {public AdvertModel Advert {get; Set; } Public Class AdModel {Public HTTP Postfilebase Image {Receive; Set; } The name of the public string {get; Set; }}}   

The problem is that in this case, ASP provides the .NET input as follows:

    

And my HTML Helper provides it in this form:

   

UPDATE

Code for my file:

  public static IHtml string file    

change

  metadata. Display name Metadata Property name ?? Field   

To

  metadata.PropertyName   

I think it's picking DisplayName instead of PropertyName

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -