cmake - OpenCV installation issue on mac mavericks -


Soon Clean Mimek destroyed some of Maverix's system files, I did the repair (re-installed) Mavericks and its Afterwards I got an error from XDODE "Assert.h" can not be found, so I thought I installed command line tools with "xcode-select -install", which I have no idea, if my problem is solved Has been or not, and then I found that not all OpenCiv libraries Can I find that I had uninstall OpenCV with "Brave Unicentral Open CV"? I was trying to reinstall it since then but I had no luck. Running "OpenCV Found Fluffy" tells me:

  ==> Making [2]: *** [module / core / CMakeFiles / opencv_core.dir / src / algorithm.cpp.o] error 1 1 generated error Making [2]: *** [module / core / CMakeFiles / opencv_core.dir / src / array.cpp.o] making error 1 [1]: *** [module / core / CMakeFiles / opencv_core.dir / all] Make Error 2: *** [All] Error 2   

Unfortunately I do not know what to do with this error, I used the Semitic -J8 and I found: < / P> [6%] Building C Object 3 Party / LibobPig / CMKfile / LiboPayPag DIR / Transpipe. Linking C Static Library .. / lib / liblibjpeg.a [6%] Make Target Targeted Libgepeg: *** [All] Error 2

I tried what my last hope was, "Setting up OpenCV to Pseudo Port" and I get: Computing Dependency for OpenCVError: Unable to execute port: Cxx_stdlib ": There is no such variable

I tried to automatically update for MacPorts But it works either. Anyone have any thoughts? It will be highly appreciated.

ps I have specified my user as the owner of / usr / local just in case: "Sudo Crown-R $ user / Usr / local "

I finally fixed it, my xcode was 5.1 and i could avoid upgrade I was trying to, but as I ended the option, I updated Xcode 6 and after that "Breu update" some updates Met and then "Opansivi was installed As brew works" should be in the first place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -