flash - flex compiler error in IntellijIdea -


I have a strange error while trying to compile some Flash applications in IntellijIdea 13. The first time the compilation was successful but for the second time there is an error:

Error: Flash Resource Builder: / Root / IdeaProject / Flarer 3DXP / Out / Production / Flare 3XXP / Etihad (is a directory) / P>

I do not have any idea how Google can solve this problem with me.

Can you please ensure that the IntelliJ file- & gt; Settings: compiler - & gt; Compile with Flex Compiler: The underlying compiler shell is selected?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -