javascript - Sending Google+ Hybrid server-side flow one time authorization code over HTTP Safe? -


Hello I'm switching to the hybrid server-side flow using googles using client-side flow because before customer An access_token will be sent which I had to send to the server, after which the user was being verified before logging in or creating a new account for it, but since I can not work with KOS, Can not send safely D.

I looked at different ways and it seems that the hybrid server-side flow I want to do what is in any way, only one question, is it safe to send authorization once Code is on http using AJAX?

I think it is only usable once and the server uses it which will be more than https using curls, now it is no longer worth any will get. AccessToton will be on the server only and will never be on the client which seems to be more secure than the old way to use the client side flow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -