javascript - will also hide if the screen is xs -


I got confused about how corrupt works do, for example, say I have the following div: -

  & lt; B class = "hidden-sm" & gt; Your cart: & lt; / B & gt;   

Then this div will hide the screen is small, but also applies that the screen is extra small -xs

The second question is That I have this div: -

  & lt; B class = "visible-sm" & gt; Cart: & lt; / B & gt;   

This means that when the screen is small, the device will be displayed, but when the screen is big, will it be visible?

Anyone can advertise, what is this rule governing?

Yes it will.

Just in words, the rules are:

  • If you call hidden - * , then it will only be hidden on that device width
  • If you call visible - * , then it will only appear at the width of that device.
  • If you want to apply it to multiple devices (Xs, SM, MD, LG) if you want to apply it to more than one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -