magento - SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from : failed to load external entity -


We are getting the following error

SOAP-error: Parsing WSDL: can not be done Could 'load': Failed to load external entity ""

What could be the reason for this SOAP error?

Curlwrappers are already disabled.

As suggested, I have examined this post soap api: Start tag expected, '& lt;' Not found 'I found that ini_set (' display_errors', 0); Already stopped, is still unable to recover from SOAP error.

1) Is your application directory password protected?

2) Try accessing as such

3) The php soap and xml rpc extensions are enabled or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -