mysql - SQL Syntax Error when Loading Database File (Possible Version Error?) -


I have burnt it on for about five hours, and have interrogated many coworkers, so I think that to ask The time may be for help.

I have a modest size (~ 1GB). The SQL Dump file that I am trying to load into the database. As a result, it is difficult to check in most editors.

This file was obviously generated by mysql, so I'm really surprised to find a syntax error. At the top of the file ...

  MySQL dump 10.13 Distrib 5.5.31, Debian-Linux-GNU (x86_64)   

MySQL file for me Tried to load with two different versions of the, I had a file with version (5.5.38) and version (5.5.31). The specific issue is clearly on the following line ...

  / *! Make 50003 / / *! 50017 DEFINER = `Route` @ 'Localhost` * / / *! 50003 trigger `` `crawler_project` for each line before being removed from the debugging session 'talk' * / ;;   

And typical error mentions that

  error 1064 (42000) on error 884: there is an error in your SQL syntax; To access the pass * * / 'on line 1, check the manual related to your message SQL Server version for the correct syntax. I understand that these types of comments allow different versions of my SQL to be viewed separately. Gives orders Because both my version and the creation version have passed the versions specified by these comments, I have removed the comment notation (this is all considering all, I thought) and got this error ...  < Pre>  error 2006 (HY000) on line 884: MySQL server has gone away   

It was at this time that I felt like I stopped editing an automatically generated file Should be done. Anyone have any ideas for me?

Why this question is somewhat, I thought I would share my searches with those dump files There are similar problems in using which are some big in size.

To allow updates through large dump files, MySQL should be configured to handle large packet sizes. These are the following steps for updating the file:

  1. Navigate to your MySQL config file is a great reference to find.
  2. Find the maximum_love_packet option. If it is not present then create it, depending on the type of dump file you are using, you should set the size to reflect your needs, i.e. max_allowed_packet = 500M maximum packet size 500MB Sets up to For more information, you can help with more explanations and references.
  3. Restart MySQL If you have set the maximum packet size properly for your needs, then you should not have trouble with this error. If your errors persist and you set the appropriate size, you may need to find additional configuration options There is some excellent information to help

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -