Reading data from json and saving it in android app using ormlite -


I'm new to working with the Android database. My question is, I have a Jason data that I call it my Android application I want to parse in Especially I want to take that data and save it to my app database which is ORMLITE. Is anyone an example of this, please share with me any kind of video tutorial or anything useful here Thanks in advance

I will use the GSON library which is useful for handling JSN < P>

Then you have to create a Java class with all the data in JSN, which you want to parse.

If your JSON looks like this:

  {"id": 4854 "name": "Charlie" "age": 35 "with eyes": "blue "}   

Then it is sensitized to match the data that you have.

  SerialJobel {PrivateId ID; to apply public class data; The name of the private string; Private Interval Age; Private string-eyed; } Public class item content serializable {}   

You can now create a Java object from JSON:

  GSON gsn = new gsan (); Data data = gson.fromJson (yourJsonHere, Data.class)   

and boom! Your data object is now your JSON.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -