sbt - How to add assets from dependency to local project -


My game! -When project progress is being used as a dependency, after moving ahead from Play 2.2,

  libraryDependencies ++ = Seq (Java jdbc, javaebean, etc.). Cache, JavaWO, "com.company"% "project-sub-module.11"% "2.3.3" "com.company"% "project-sub-module.13"% "2.3.3" artifacts " I can see this jar in dependency but its contents appear in the public directory. And then the "run" command launches.  

I think I need to publish some packed articles: = {val artifacts: map [sbt.Artifact, java.io.file] = (Published articles in published). Value Property: Java.O.file = (Play packsets in the compilation). Value artifacts + (Artifact ("Project-Sub-Module 11", "Asset", "Jar" ​​

About using @mount_ash is correct

"com.company"% "Project-Sub-modules_2.11"% "2.3.3" Classifier "Property"

In building your property to import property in your project.

On the other hand, while publishing your property while compiling, Your module.

packagedArtifacts + = (artifact in playpackageAssets --value -> playPackageAssets.value)

By following these two things, I Was able to use / disco my application View the property of my module X in the host Y.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -