storyboard - iOS: How to use a segue in a ViewController of a PageViewController -


I am a new me through a button UIViewController a PageViewController and a module Antother UIViewController to Segu I am trying to get But he is not really work when I click on the button, so I stayed UIViewController page views. I am trying this with storyboarding.

Please find your code here:

Can anyone help?

have been removed from the model, as shown in Change storyboard to show the model of your Segu. And for some reason I could not click on the button that I removed and then added it back. Hopes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -