c# - JSON.Net load a file, modifying it and re-saving it -


I am loading JSON.net to load a JSON file, then I find some "target / keyword" Which I need to remove it and have saved it lastly.

So, I have to load the file, search the keyword, delete the section related to this keyword, and save the file with this modification.

> I use the last version of JSON.Net

Any ideas?

Here is my input: 1) File name 2) Keywords, for example: dns_prefetching / host_referral_list

I try to modify any type of files like Google Chrome Files, such as:% localappdata% \ Google \ Chrome user data \ default \ priority localappdata% \ Google \ Chrome user data local state

thanks

Then you can index with a property name and you can use tokens. For example, you can use remove for example:

  string json = @ "{CPU: 'intel', drive: ['dvd read / author ',' 500 gigabytes of hard drive ']} "; Jobbject o = Job. Purse (jason); Var d = o ["drive"]; Console.WriteLine (d); // Output DVD read / author and 500 gigabyte hard drive D [0]. Remove (); Console.WriteLine (d); // Output Only 500 gigabytes of hard drive    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -