c# - MS Visual Studio 2010 Database connection to MS Access 2007 -


I'm trying to put this code in a text box, it seems right. However, "Old Dibcoconcation" and "Open" are underlined on Red. Am I forgetting something or doing something wrong?

  OleDbConnection conn = New OleDbConnection ("Provider = Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0; Data Source = C: \ myFolder \ myAccessFile.accdb; Continuous Security Info = False;"); Try {conn.Open (); MessageBox.Show ("Connect"); } Hold (Exception pre) {Message Box. Show (ex.Message); }    

System.Data.Oldib using a Add to top of your file.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -