cocoa - Send object instead of proxy via Distributed Objects -


I can not solve the next problem: I have two applications that talk to each other using distributed objects Are there. Suppose the application is a call - (zero) updatestat: (state *) state @ Interface state: NSObact & lt; NSCPing, NSCDing & gt; ... When the updateState: approach in the B app represents the sended object instead of the object I NSDistantObject state I found that if the object corresponds to the NSCoding protocol then the object should be 'sended' instead of the proxy, but I still get a proxy I have not received any information about it Apple Documentation Perhaps someone knows that I'm going to replace the proxy with the object K How can I send and how to send serial distributed object systems and objects and must send proxy how?

I got it! In addition, you should implement the - (id) Replacement ObjectFororPortateCoder (NSPortCoder *) coded object, which you can read more information about this method that you want to pass.

isBycopy and isByref 's NSPortCoder , which Apple denied, but there is no final information, Bycopy and byref method parameter is determined by the keyword. You can read more about this keyword.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -