How to use BinaryReader class to read a custom file (C++) using C#? -


Okay, therefore, to give a code to a device to use a custom file for a personal project Given is serial from C # to C ++.

I thought about using the class BinaryReader and it was effectively the right way, but I suspect that I could not find any useful information without structs Used to serial, so I asked for them. The problem is that the information sent to me is that all the qint32 fields with the 2 configuration name (yes, they use QT libraries).

Honestly I am completely lost with this, I would also like to know that if qint32 is the int32 of QT or if it is its effective Is different from the way.

Regards.

According to this, a qint32 is 32 bit in length.

This means you can use to read those numbers that believe they are very few.

The definition of qint32 from qglobal.h is as follows:

  typedef int qint32; / * 32 bit signed * /   

C ++ does not specify the end of standard numbers, instead the architecture program is compiled. The x86 and x64 processors are very low. Note that it is possible to change the end of a number (eg using the function) to get a definite answer, you should ask whatever file should be generated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -