ios - importing PebbleKit in Xcode 6 for use in swift -


I am trying to develop a pebble companion app in Xcode 6 at a fast pace.

I can follow the instructions so far

The Pod starts installing and linking Pebblekit without any error, but when I import a fast file into "Paybblekit "I type the instruction, then it says that the module was not found.

Being not an expert in Objective-C, (nor faster for that matter), I am being harmed because it is not working.

Any insights?

The following solution has worked for me 1. I added the packblekit manually (all for this The steps are described in the link given on the question basis) 2. I created a bridging header file in Swift Project (check). 3. In the built-in bridging header file I wrote: # Import

There is no need to import 'Paybblekit' in any swift file! I can use all the sections without the problem of the Problem Framework.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -