php - Form action not working with special characters (&) -


I have a reservation form and the form should take action: but this is not working when I submit the form From everything? Just ignored.

As a solution, I have named the first field

name = "smsworld ~ availbox ~ & amp; RAD"

It's working perfectly, the only problem is that when I submit my form, "& u is switching to% 26.

The URL I get It is:

But instead, I'm getting:

> Any suggestions?

< div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

What is a URL encoding? Some characters of the URL reserved characters As you can not include that part of the URL, or the URL will not be wrong, Endersus is one of those characters.

Consider how the URL with the query string Looks like:

As you probably already know, the query string variables are separated by an ampersand. URL encoding replaces the group of characters for reserved characters So that the url's mel In other words, the URL you are asking for is impossible. Your GET data will be interpreted as:

  $ _ GET = array ('smsworld ~ availbox ~' = & gt; '', 'Rad' = & gt; '10 / 15/2014', / / ​​an additional index created by Unencoded ampersand // etc ...);   

If that extra RAD index was your original intention, then it is not possible. You must use hidden fields to add RAD as an additional query string variable. A form field for each query string variable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -