python - Edit an account in Sugarcrm -


I am having trouble uploading a file, SugarRM from a form

I am using, which states that the following code should update an account:

  # 2 - Update an existing entry gcrm_conn = any Do not try: print "can not connect to": sugarcrm_conn = sugarcrm.Sugarcrm (url = sugarcrm_url, username = sugarcrm_user, password = sugarcrm_pass) Print "are connected to sugar through the rest" except "ValueError" + sugarcrm_url exit ( 1) accounts = sugarcrm_conn.module ('Accounts') # We show the first ten of them. [= 10]: account.setValue (['shipping_address_postalcode', 'email'], ['4144', 'test@gmail.com']) for account in accounts   

I think I get an error:

Sugarcrm For example, there is no attribute 'module' for line

There is no attribute in the example of sugar 'module'

Am I missing something? To make it clear, I can connect Sugarcrm and add an account, I can also show them.

[code] []: [print] '' (account '[' first_name '', '' Last_name ',' '' account ']. Query () result = query.filter (last_name_contains =' example ')])

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -