scala - Akka Messages in Subprojects? -


I have a message that I am sending to Akka through a cluster. I have two backend nodes and a frontend node, the backend nodes are okay, but the frontend node is not coming (association failed).

I think that's why this is an indication: I have a working configuration (Frontend comes up and sends and receives message right), but frontend, backend and mango Messages are in the same package. When I split them into different subproducts (normal, front and backend), the code breaks down. Why is this an obvious reason? In addition, stacktrace:

  [INFO] [10/08/2014 17: 00: 32.385] [cluster system-akka.actor.default-dispatcher-14] [cluster (akka: // cluster system)] cluster node [akka.tcp: //ClusterSystem@192.168.1.2: 62701] - [akka.tcp: //ClusterSystem@192.168.1.7: 2552] Welcome [info] [10/08 / 2014 17:00: 32.425] [ClusterSystem-Akaka.ctre Default-display-14] [akka: // cluster system / system / cluster / core / daemon / giantedodod process-1] message [akka.cluster.InternalClusterAction $ InitJoinAck] actor [akka.tcp]: //ClusterSystem@192.168.1.7 : 2551 / System / Cluster / Core / Daemon # 1100391461] Actor [akka: // ClusterSystem / system / cluster / core / daemon / joinSeedNodeProcess-1 # 217838192] was not distributed. [1] The dead letters faced. This logging may be stopped or the configuration settings can be adjusted with 'akka.log-dead-letters' and 'akka.log-dead-letters-during-shutdown' [Warning] [10/08/2014 17: 00: 33.281 ] [Cluster system- akka.remote.default-remote-dispatcher-6] [akka.tcp: //ClusterSystem@192.168.1.2: 62701 / system / endpoint manager / trusted markup -kkca.tcp% 3A% 2F% 2FC luster system% 40192.168.1.7% 3a 2551-0] Association with Remote Systems [akka.tcp: //ClusterSystem@192.168.1.7: 2551] has failed, address [5000] MS The reason is: [sample.cluster.transformation.BackendRegistration $]   

I think there should be a clear reason for this. There are dependencies in my build scala file and I import those classes / objects that I need, but do they affect anything in different subproducts?

And I understood it ...

It seems that my remote The system had the old configuration where the messages were in the same package, whereas the foreground had configurations with subproducts (a normal package in a sub-project) It seems that serialization takes care of it, even if there are signatures similar to the case object and case classes , But there are different packages on the frontend and backend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -